Have you ever felt, Lost in space?
Lost in space… It’s all about the planets. Ever notice there are months in your life when everything in your life is just plain out of whack? You also notice the people around you are tense and not getting along? Your electronics are malfunctioning left, and right? My disposal broke. Fixed. Then, my dishwasher broke. Fixed. Then, my alarm chimed allllll night! All in the same weekend. I checked my calendar. Sigh!
So, three or four times a year the planet Mercury goes into Retrograde. Which to let you know, started December 3rd. It lasts approximately 4 weeks. I am giving you a simplistic version here, as I am not an astrologer! This is when we often times go backwards! Retrograde often causes Magic or Mayhem! I know what you are thinking!
So, let’s use this period of time to your advantage!
Mercury is the planet of communication and commerce. It has a strong influence on all forms of travel, communication, creativity, education and business, as well as technical correspondence and equipment.
- Read the fine print to any important documents! If you are sending emails, follow-up and make sure they were received.
- Be mindful of checking your travel arrangements, or for that matter, any other arrangements.
- Be really careful of the way you reach out and communicate with others. Pay extra attention to ensure you are all on the same page.
- Now It’s a great time to review and reset your goals, close off 2017 and get ready for 2018.
- Take time this season to chill, relax, breath and try to get out of your own way so you can see what happens next. It’s a positive time to watch, listen and learn.
- This is also a positive time to reach out to past colleagues. You can reconnect with people and set up new ways to communicate
- Focus on your own well-being, and self-nurturing. It’s not always about other people, sometimes it about being there for yourself.
I stop and think, as well as, up my meditations during Mercury Retrograde. I am responsive and peaceful when the communications are topsy turvey.
Going backwards for a second look can be to your advantage.
Peace and Out !
Author of “Lost, Found, & Rewired: Mind Tools that Shift You From Stressed and Frazzled to Calm and Vital” I educate people on how the brain works and how you can get it to work for you.