A powerful corporate and personal program which integrates, Resiliency, Mindset and Brain re-wiring in our daily lives. Participants are provided exercises and techniques to create a reimagined self, examine their mindsets, gain clarity, self-awareness, positive productivity and decision making skills.
– How to Thrive at Work AND in Your Personal Life
– Shift your perspective
– Break free from stress and challenges
– Mind Tools to get out of your head
– Self-disruption –Disrupt You
As business leaders we all see the need to move faster and to lead our teams to work, manage and innovate smarter. Mindful leadership is a training of the mind in which we cultivate our ability to be in the present moment, to meet our challenging lives to make thoughtful, innovative choices, become more effective and lead and live with authenticity. We can transform our own lives, organizations and even communities, through mindful leadership, and leading with authenticity in a way that inspires others.
In a small group setting, leaders are guided through a series of systematic mindful leadership practices, leadership excellence reflections, and everyday applications (e.g mindful meetings, skillful decision-making, resiliency, leading by inspiration, the capacity for collaboration, and other proven mindful leadership strategies). You will walk away with personalized practices to support your ongoing growth, understanding your mindset and materials to take back to your organization.
Here are four primary elements included in a mindful leadership practice:
– Understanding mindfulness, the power of attention and embracing single tasks.
– Working and living “with Purpose”- Exploring the clarity of intention.
– Emotional intelligence, mindset, optimization of attitude.
– Integration and ownership in all aspects of your life, work and relationships and your com.
KEYNOTE AND MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING
Dr. Cynthia Dougherty is a master speaker who engages her audiences with fun, vibrant, interactive keynotes that motivate and fascinate everyone in attendance. Her speaking style and topics challenge her audience to take note, speak up, and literally shift in their seat.
Some of Cynthia’s favorite topics:
– Mindpowerment! The resilient you!
– Get out of your head. Break free from worry!
– Mindfulness is moment by moment. Mindfulness leads to change!
– What is Neuroplasticity?
– Anti-aging for your brain.
– How do you mediate?
– Guided mediations for the workplace.
Mindfulness AT THE WORK PLACE
What do the following companies have in common?
Apple, Google, Yahoo, Target, Proctor and Gamble, Goldman Sachs, Aetna, Professional Sport teams. In Today’s hyper-paced work and unpredictable times, corporations are disrupting their culture and work environment and introducing Mindfulness and Neuroscience. Mindfulness users know the importance of recharging in order to regain productivity. Current Mindfulness research is convincing many managers that investing in reflection, openness, and thoughtfulness will have a positive impact on employees and on the bottom line. Attention is a limited resource. Paying attention to one thing comes at the expense of another. The simple act of sitting still, can be transformative. When you’re still and in the moment, you’re able to step out of conditioned behaviors and uncover a deep sense of connection to others.
We offer Customize programs introducing the fundamentals of mindfulness, meditation techniques and mindfulness practices. This transformational personal experience can be viewed as a mental exercise and a shift in perception to staff members, management and corporate executives. You will learn methods and techniques that allow you to relate differently to your thoughts, emotions and sensory experiences and the moment itself! Mindfulness is the essence of engagement. Being fully present — and allowing your team to be fully in the moment — will reap rewards on a personal and professional level.
Aetna Reports the impact of mindfulness has had on their employee population in term of lowering the health care costs of their employees, reducing their stress, or increasing their productivity.
Here are just a few more Additional Benefits that you can expect:
- Higher quality interactions and decisions.
- Become less reactive and more responsive.
- Creates an environment of engagement.
- Regulates emotions.
- Decreased conflicts and better manage relationships with peers at work.
- Increased innovation and creativity.
- Increased Personal Productivity and Sales
- Better listening, problem solving and decision-making.
- Increased clarity, personal focus and extend our attention span.
- Mental resilience
- Lower health care costs, reduced sick days, increased mental health & well-being.
- Feeling calmer and happier, improves moral and positivity impacts culture.
- Increased Patience
NEUROSCIENCE AND NEUROPLASTICITY WEBINARS/SEMINARS
Translating complex and powerful neuroscience into everyday workplace practice, seminars are designed to guide teams, leaders and individuals to develop a better understanding of our brains and how they work.
Did you know?
– That that we are born with a negativity bias? We are predisposed to always bring negative thoughts into our experiences.
– We are fear based individuals
– Our brains are not wired to multi-task?
– 47% of our brain is spent with our minds somewhere else.
– What you practice, grows stronger.
– Brains of meditators, cortical strengthening and new neurons growth increase in response to repeated practice.
– Mindfulness decreases cortisol and helps us sleep better.
– When we feel shame or defeat the growth and learning centers in our brains shut down.
– Dopamine levels increases significantly when we are being kind.
We offer six week webinars and corporate seminars simplifying the complexity of our brains work and how we can not only improve our brains, but how we re-wire our negative thoughts into a more positive and productive mindset. You will be more aware of your own negativity bias, causes of stress and fear, hard wired reactions, methods for minimizing internal distractions and management for external distractions in your life. You will be able to become less reactive and more responsive, regulating your emotions and be more empathizing with others.
EXECUTIIVE Mindfulness COACHING
A six week one hour program providing the opportunity to work together 1:1 with Dr.Cynthia. Individual sessions will focus on devising a specific program to deepen your mindfulness practice and address work challenges. Mindfulness is an effective vehicle to change and tools to cope.
The speed of transformation for an individual and an organization goes up dramatically when leaders are being coached one on one. Our coaching sessions focus upon Mindpowerment to specific situations in your work and personal life. Each coaching session begins by getting present. Most leaders spend much of their time not fully present to what is happening. Next you will bring real situations from your daily life and the coach will work with you to apply Mind tools to these situations supporting you to experience a tangible shift in how you are leading and living. Over time you will become your own expert with MIndpwerment at every moment of your life. The 1:1 coaching experience is personal, powerful, fun and life changing.